February 08, 2012

SMASH

I saw this video originally because I get Michael's craft store emails and they sell the "SMASH" stuff there. 





So... I watched the video because I was intrigued and I now have a SMASH book on its way, and bought a couple of the SMASH accessories and can't wait to start SMASHing! I will probably/maybe take photos of my pages and post them here for funzies. And you should do it too! (I know I sound like a commercial, but I'm sharing this fun thing with you just because.) So get one (or make your own), do some smashing and send me (about.to.blog(a)gmail.com*) photos and I'll post them along with mine! If I don't decide not to post photos. 



*Obviously my email address should have an @ in it but I'm trying to avoid spam!

1 comment :

  1. Oh, I like it! It's like an easier, prettier version of a scrapbook... looking forward to seeing some of yours!

    ReplyDelete