May 11, 2012

Rescued from the Abyss

I never understood how women could just lose earrings out in the world. I lose them all the time because I take them off for no reason because I guess I need something to fidget with, but that's by my doing. But never by the fault of physics.

Until today. Almost. Luckily, I spotted this little guy under my desk!
What was he doing there!!?! Yes my earrings are male. Apparently. Although the back is no where to be found. Of course now, I can't wear my earrings for the rest the day, but I am glad that I noticed it so that it, like so many of my things, didn't get lost forever in.

Also, I just want to acknowledge that, yes, I changed the name of my blog. I broke all of your bookmarks prior to this post. But it was something I needed to do. Welcome to "lauren of all trades!"




No comments :

Post a Comment