October 26, 2012

I Love the Smell of Paper in the Morning

Pens made out of paper. What a world.

So I was at this technology expo. I was actually one of the "vendors," tho not technically vending anything, we were telling people about our technology services. So I didn't take too much time at all of the other booths but, naturally, what I liked most was the discovery of the pens that one of them was giving out which were MADE OF PAPER. 

So so much excitement of the existence of these. I mean, come on, biodegradable pens!? Smells like napalm I mean victory. This photo doesn't really show them for what they are but they are literally paper rolled around the ink part of the pen (okay that part is still plastic) and then the cap is a crimped tube of paper as well. When I first saw them I thought they were some kind of food (sugar packet) product. So much better.

The moral? Everyone now, who has the ability to choose the promotional materials for their company, go get these. I even looked them up for you.

No comments :

Post a Comment