October 17, 2012

What I Did Today, Day 5: Working a Work Day

Sometimes I do work when I'm at work! And sometimes I make photo strips of my desk. I'd say 75% work, 1% photo strips and 24% unknown? 99% work, .1% photo strips, .5% coffee breaks,  .4% unknown. Let's keep moving...


What I Did Today, Day 5: Working a Work Day
I would like to point out some elements in this one: 
• Both cold and hot coffee cups, saving the world.
• Giant frappuccino c/o my free birthday drink coupon.
• Yes I got myself both and external monitor and keyboard for my laptop, but don't really have the desk space for them... I like having the number pad.
• At least I have my own desk! 60% of my week... Okay I'm done with percentages now.



1 comment :

  1. I always find it interesting to see how other people work. Maybe you've inspired me to take some photos here...

    ReplyDelete