October 18, 2012

What I Did Today, Day 6: Teaching Final Cut

Today I taught a class in a random building across campus. The first and last time I'll ever teach this version of this software. I got there early because the studying students squatters in my lab were being noisy and stressing me out.  I seem to have lapped my self with the week-long series because I skipped some days. Whoops.

What I Did Today, Day 6: Teaching Final Cut

I wore my big girl shoes. Regrettable when I returned to my lab to discover I'd left my iPod in the above building and had to go back for it. Luckily I noticed right away because I had this photo to retrieve from it.

I can't find the clip that I wanted to include here so I'm using this one instead:

Now go watch Sleepwalk With Me the movie OnDemand!
I'll find the one I wanted at some point.

No comments :

Post a Comment