February 25, 2013

Fleetwood Mac Sex Pants

February screen shot round up! I didn't mean to wait so long to post all of these but oh well and here they are.

Quote of the month goes to Donna Nellie on The Office:


Neither will I.... Neither will I.

Me too! I guess one day I can be the President of NBC also.

Conan= always amazing.

There's my answer.

TBS is saving everything I love. Maybe Community will find a new home there?


Yayyyyyyyy. 6 months later.


Yayyyyyy.


"Ohhhhh. Oh."

When I'm bein' unintentionally lazy, the first thing I do is stop sayin' my "g"s

Thumb Wars!!!


Everyone says I have sass mouth.




I cannot even imagine.



Literally.





Not a big fan of what they were trying to do with mic guy.

Burn.



Apparently I am also a foodie.






I bet you do.

No comments :

Post a Comment