May 20, 2014

What Would My Super Power Be?

This week's 20sb blog prompt:

Ah I just now read the sub question! Anyway.


This is not the first time I've thought about this. But it' the first time I've thought about choosing ONE. 

When I was younger I really wanted to be able to read minds so that I would know if people secretly hated me.
Or be invisible so I could overhear people talking shit about me and stuff (ahhh the life of a bullying victim).
But nowadays.... well, being in the wonderful world of dating, mind reading would still be nice, but I think I'd want to be able to teleport. I have many issues with driving my car. Gas costs money and is bad for the environment, everytime I go anywhere the value of my car goes down. And it's not instant. Teleporting solves so many things! I could sleep 15-30 minutes longer every morning! Yes, definitely teleportation.

Oh shit right, a costume. I'm not sure how I would use my power to fight evil but it would be green, and, I don't know. For funsies, let's say: green mini skirt, black shirt, and high-heel knee-boots. And Sunglasses. Cause those racoon-y masks are meh and why not?

2 comments :

  1. teleportation is a good one... wouldn't be bad for the dating scene either. no more pretend phone calls with fake emergencies, just peace if things get weird!

    ReplyDelete