July 16, 2014

That Time When There Were 5 Books That Should Be Movies...


Today's Blog Everyday in July prompt:
What are the five books you want to see in movies?

I don't read a lot of books, which is limiting, but here goes:

1) 'Tis... aka Angela's Ashes 2.
2) Hyperbole and a Half... Would love to see the stories animated into one movie.
3) Waiter Rant... Although it would probably be a lot like "Waiting..."
4) MWF Seeking BFF... A book I read because I prefer non-fiction and one of my friends told me about reading it after she moved to a new city. I think it would be a great premise for a movie.
5) Something Blue... The follow up to Something Borrowed which is a movie already. Something Blue features the character played by John Krashinski in Something Borrowed the movie, so if they made the sequel, I'd get to see him the amount that I wanted to in the first one.
http://www.amazon.com/Something-Blue-Emily-Giffin/dp/0312323867/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1405561766&sr=1-1&keywords=something+blue+emily+giffin
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment