July 10, 2014

That Time I Wanted to Go To Venice...


Well I have not been completely winning at #blogeverydayinjuly. I'm not far off but I have already missed two days. Yesterday I was just so busy that the thought of blogging made me tired. Or something. I didn't realize it was a really easy prompt, but still the whole process was not in the books.

So I decided to merge two prompts into one:

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go & which 3 famous people would you bring with you?

I don't even have to think about where I would go because it would be Venice, Italy. I've wanted to go to Italy since forever and Venice because the canals are so unique.
Source
I would of course see a bunch more of Italy but Venice would be the primary destination.

And to bring with me... This is harder. On one hand I feel like I should choose really famous celebrities but on the other, my favorite famous people aren't that famous because they are stand up comics. So, leaning towards the latter, I choose Greg Behrendt, Mike Birbiglia, and ooo Zach Braff. They would all be highly entertaining to be around and the first two would appreciate the free trip while Zach Braff and I can bond over both being from Jersey.

2 comments :

  1. Venice is fucking gorgeous! It's the type of city that has really cool historical details, carvings, buildings, etc literally everywhere.

    Somehow I've missed that you're from NJ! I can usually sniff out a fellow garden stater but I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's been so long since I lived there that it doesn't come up in my blog much. But yup born and raised!

      Delete