September 02, 2014

That Time It Was Instagram Day...

I've decided to start a new series. Strike that. I decided months ago to start a new series and I am just now actually doing so. It's a monthly Instagram Day for me to post all of my Instagrams that month. I frequently forget that it is a thing which is a) why it took me so long to start this (have to have them to post them!) and 2) there will not be a million for me to post which is why I'm not doing this weekly....

Anyway, to kick off the series, here is:

InstaAugust

I found friends who like Monopoly as much as I do.

Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi.

Plastic-free latte.

Reusable utensils to carry with me.

Splurged on a Frappuccino and a new cup, but it was on clearence!

A free henna tattoo.

Plastic-free marshmallows...

...to go in plastic-free s'mores!

The day I learned about Banquet beer.

Carcassonne.

What I am currently reading.

First #psl of the season!

Really, Penn State?

The Dunkin' Donuts of Canada.


1 comment :

  1. i just made an IG account and i cant figure out how to do those multi-picture posts... i'm sure i'll accidentally get it one day, but for now i have to be content with single shots.

    ReplyDelete