December 05, 2011

Tube Dude

Don't be too shocked when I say this but yes, I returned to screenshots (and a gif) this week. But I love them so I don't care. Some of them are from a couple weeks ago so we have quite a variety of shows this week. I feel like there was something else I wanted to say but I forget now so that will be all!


In case you can't tell, they're defrosting a turkey.



What I learned from Community last week is that Ruxin shouldn't be on anything except the League.

OOO look! Lisa Miller!



Tube dude on Always Sunny

4 comments :

  1. I actually like every one of the shows. But on a side note your background is giving me flashbacks to taking Scantron tests in high school... BCABDADBCDAAADCCBBDCD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally confused .. Any recommendations? Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA I totally see that. But you get an A when you read my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the screen shots so...keep them! lol

    ReplyDelete